So I was going to post a review of my new Lenovo Yoga tonight, but I got too busy playing with it and ran out of time. Here are my quick first impressions:
- Lenovo took note of Apple’s minimal packaging. Box was slim, neatly organized and contained only what was necessary. Nice and clean.
- It’s so light! And the screen is so pretty!
- I’ve been using it mostly in tablet mode, having the keyboard flipped back in my lap makes me a little nervous about somehow damaging it long term but my boss showed me how he uses a sleeve to protect his.
- Once you figure out where stuff is, Win8 rocks
- I did get a weird memory issue notice, but to be fair I had about 800 things open at once and I’ve been beating on it nonstop doing odd stuff for about 9 hours. Diagnostics didn’t detect anything wrong, hoping it was a fluke.
- Switching between Win8 mode and desktop mode is a breeze.
- I need: a good sleeve, maybe a stylus for graphics work? Haven’t really played with Photoshop or Painter yet.
- Tobycat thinks this touchscreen is also his.
I promise a more thorough review in a day or so!