Check out those cute little teeny grapes! They’re Champagne grapes. Also known as Black Corinth grapes, they’re really sweet and fun to eat by themselves, but I thought they’d also be great in a salad. Here’s my simple, quick and healthy fruit salad recipe.
Champagne Grape & Apple Salad Recipe
Makes about 3-4 small servings and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare
- 1 container vanilla yogurt
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped (I like tart apples, but you could sub any kind you like best)
- 1/2 cup Champagne grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Mix all ingredients together and serve (or pack in your lunch!)
The sandwich is a Cuban pork sandwich. Pork roast was on sale at the grocery today so that’s what we had for dinner. If you’ve never had a Cuban pork sandwich before you should try one. Roast pork, good whole seed mustard, ham, pickles, and swiss cheese. YUM.
on the menu:
- Champagne Grape & Apple Salad
- Cuban pork sandwich
- Sea Salt Multigrain PopChips
- Champagne grape cluster (learn more about Champagne grapes)